Do you have a passion for people and business? Are you creative and want to unlock the next stage in your career? If you answered yes then we have an exciting opportunity available for a Junior HR Generalist within the 1Nebula Group based in Cape Town.
As our Junior HR Generalist, you will be supporting the business' people strategy but engaging and ensuring the people operations are run smoothly.
What you will do:
- General HR administration duties
- Assist with the management of the recruitment process (Liaising with management and candidates to set up interviews/assessments , Schedule candidates for assessments and interviews)
- Prepare all required pre-employment checks.
- Ensure new joiner paperwork is completed and forwarded to payroll
- Assist with payroll reporting
- Assist with employee Benefits administration
- Support the HR Business Partner with the development and implementation of projects as required
- Support the HR Business Partner in preparing and submitting the WSP / ATR and EE Plans annually as required by regulation for the relevant company’s
- Assist with the preparation of documentation required for B-BBEE Audits for relevant company’s
- Maintaining skills databases monthly of all training that has taken place for relevant company’s
- Assist with Employee relations, such as ensuring labour law, regulations and company policies are complied with
- Conduct employee health checks
- Support the Corporate Support Team with employee events and special occasions
- Ensure health and safety compliance.
More about you:
- You hold a relevant degree and have 2 years of human resources experience within a tech company
- You enjoy collaborating with teams and engaging with people
- You are creative and innovative with a key eye for detail
- You are passionate about people and their development
- You enjoy creating a fun and engaging working environment
- You are familiar with the entire employee lifecycle and can conduct end to end employee support
- You understand benefit administration and have experience with processing payroll
- You have previous experience drafting skills assessments and training plans.
What we offer:
To support you in accelerating your career and ensure you have meaningful work we offer some great perks!
- With our flexible working hours and remote work, you can go for that run or catch up on your favorite Netflix show, at 1Nebula our main focus is for you to have balance.
- 20 days annual leave is sometime not enough so we have what we call a mulligan day each quarter for you to recharge.
- Grow your skills and learn something new with amazing Microsoft courses and certifications.
- Give back by participating in our Culture and Social Responsibility initiatives.
- Constant fun rewards and recognition for a job well done.
- Free Gap cover.
More about us:
We are inspired by the infinite potential of people. We are a team of challengers and game-changers that collaborate to innovate in smarter ways. We value Integrity, challenge, respect, teamwork, and trust. If you are keen to grow yourself as an individual in a tech world, in a cloud software development world, where technology is constantly changing, then we would like to hear from you.
1Nebula is a next-generation SaaS Technology Business focused on providing businesses with cloud & technology expense management services and tools to accelerate their cloud journey.
If you are looking for meaningful work, want to push yourself to unlock your infinite potential and accelerate your career, look no further. With our distributed work model, we can hire people from across South Africa, making our diverse group of team members, called N48Xers, a force to be reckoned with. Learn more about our people brand by watching our culture videos:
We use this information to determine your suitability for the role, and to guide any interviews (should you be given one). If you are unsuccessful in your application Nebula will delete the information you provide here within 3 months.