Are you ready to launch your professional development? And to take your career to the next level? If you answered yes, you are ready to join a business based on longevity and the development and growth of each team member.
1Nebula is a next-generation SaaS Technology Business focused on providing businesses with cloud & technology expense management services and tools to accelerate their cloud journey.
If you are looking for meaningful work, want to push yourself to unlock your infinite potential and accelerate your career, look no further. With our distributed work model, we can hire people from across South Africa, making our diverse group of team members, called N48Xers, a force to be reckoned with. Learn more about our people brand by watching our culture videos:
What will you do?
You will be building a robust software testing infrastructure for our world-class cloud-native mobile and web applications while tracking quality across the SDLC.
What will make you succeed?
- Become an effective member of the technical teams enabling quality across the SDLC.
- Ability to move beyond manual functional testing and focus your efforts on automation and testing strategies.
- Be a key player in authorizing application release, having tested the product against your test and regression plans.
- Develop metrics that detect software defects early in the development cycle.
- Should be proactively involved in the requirements process to help and guide development teams towards proper direction.
- Should focus more on automated regression testing on critical areas such as key software functionality.
- Move QA towards leveraging automation tools to automate testing wherever possible.
- Should facilitate and encourage communication, collaboration, and optimization across DevOps by being a “quality-first” evangelist.
- Focus on continuous integration to identifying defects early in the development lifecycle.
- Set up early warning detection and health systems to notify when something goes wrong in Production.
- Integrating a fully automated continuous testing process into the SDLC for a successful continuous delivery process that minimizes risks, reduces costs, and accelerates time to market.
- Be a self-starter with the ability to produce results with minimal supervision.
- Follow QA best practices & have used Selenium or other Automated Test Frameworks
More About You – The Must-Haves:
- You are driven and passionate cloud technologies.
- Hold a relevant tertiary qualification with at least 3 years’ experience in software testing with a minimum of 2 years experience in automation experience
- You enjoy being part of a team that is constantly pushing themselves whilst having fun.
- Have technical knowledge and experience with setting up Automation Frameworks for testing
- You work hard and play hard with epic MS teams backgrounds for Friday Fun-day check-ins.
- You have great banter and an insatiable curiosity for all things tech
- Experience in the following Tools & Technologies would be an advantage
- Selenium or similar automation language
- Microsoft App center or similar mobile test automation
Does this sound like you? If so, we would like to hear from you.
What we offer:
To support you in accelerating your career and ensure you have meaningful work we offer some great perks!
- With our flexible working hours and remote work, you make your hours work for you, at 1Nebula our main focus is for you to have balance.
- Take a “mulligan day” to recharge each quarter after meeting all your deliverables
- Grow your skills and learn something new with amazing Microsoft courses and certifications.
- Give back by participating in our Culture and Social Responsibility initiatives.
- Constant fun rewards and recognition for a job well done.
- Free Gap cover and a relaxed dress code.
- Join the team and have some fun with our Hackathons.
More about us:
We are inspired by the infinite potential of people. We are a team of challengers and game-changers that collaborate to innovate in smarter ways. We value Integrity, challenge, respect, teamwork, and trust. If you are keen to grow yourself as an individual in a tech world, in a cloud software development world, where technology is constantly changing, then we would like to hear from you.
We use this information to determine your suitability for the role, and to guide any interviews (should you be given one). If you are unsuccessful in your application Nebula will delete the information you provide here within 3 months.